Pale Moon Web Browser

Kreiranje Slackware paketa

Moderator: Urednik

Administrator
Administrator

Post Napisano: 09 May 2015, 00:30

Palemoon 25.4.0

Za razliku od nekoliko poslednjih ažuriranja, ova verzija sadrži značajnije promene i ispravke grešaka. Ne, ništa od novih korisničkih opcija. Radovi su izgleda najvećim delom bili ispod haube. Za više informacija pogledajte ovde

25.4.0 x86_64
palemoon-25.4.0-x86_64-1bocke.txz
(21.49 MiB) Downloaded 510 times
25.4.0 i686
palemoon-25.4.0-i686-1bocke.txz
(21.9 MiB) Downloaded 561 times

Administrator
Administrator

Post Napisano: 11 May 2015, 11:28

Stigao je novi update za Palemoon (25.4.1) koji donosi ispravke kritičnih grešaka u verziji 25.4.0. Najverovatnije neću stići da ga upakujem danas. Kome je hitno neka preuzme skriptu za izgradnju iz prvo posta ove teme i promeni verziju u 25.4.1. Pokrenite je kao root i instalirajte kreirani paket iz /tmp. Kome nije hitno, okačiću sutra-prekosutra.

Inače, skripta samo prepakuje zvaničnu tar.gz arhivu u Slackware paket. Dakle nema nikakvog kompajliranja i nije procesorski i memorijski zahtevno. Ovo napominjem zbog onih koji koriste laptopove, netbookove i sličnu nejač. :)

Administrator
Administrator

Post Napisano: 13 May 2015, 06:21

samo opušteno :)
Udruga SOK - službena stranica
Spreman sam umrijeti časno, ali ako nečasno, onda ništa

Administrator
Administrator

Post Napisano: 13 May 2015, 21:54

Palemoon 25.4.1

Preuzimanje x86_64
palemoon-25.4.1-x86_64-1bocke.txz
(21.49 MiB) Downloaded 549 times
Preuzimanje i686
palemoon-25.4.1-i686-1bocke.txz
(21.9 MiB) Downloaded 552 times

Administrator
Administrator

Post Napisano: 20 Jun 2015, 12:35

Pale Moon 25.5.0

Izašla je nova verzija Pale Moon-a. Izveštaj o promenama (eng.) možete pročitati pri dnu poruke.

Preuzimanje x86_64
palemoon-25.5.0-x86_64-1bocke.txz
(21.47 MiB) Downloaded 510 times
Preuzimanje i686
palemoon-25.5.0-i686-1bocke.txz
(21.88 MiB) Downloaded 539 times
Izmene
This is an important maintenance update with mostly under-the-hood changes.

Fixes/changes:
  • Logjam fix: Refuse DHE keys with less than 1024 key bits
  • Search plugin updates to re-enable Google suggestions and reduce tracking (Squarefractal)
  • Allow plugin-specific (.dll based) OOPP overrides also for npswf. This will not be used for the "master switch" for OOPP and Flash will still be in the plugin container, unless a specific dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.npswf*.dll boolean is set to override.
  • Fixed a crash during WebGL Conformance Tests for undefined indices (Toady)
  • HSTS preload list updates (Squarefractal)
  • Status bar locale addition: cs
  • Implemented a fix for the toolkit update service so that the same version as the current application will not be offered as a valid update (Tobin)
  • Reorganized the AppMenu (give equal ease for windowed and tabbed browsing, deprioritize Sync)
  • Disabled the Sync promo box in doorhangers.
  • Updated libpng to version 1.5.22
  • Fixed support for builds using newer freetype on Linux. (Axiomatic)
  • Fixed --with-system-pixman builds. (Isaac Dunham)
  • Updated SQLite to version 3.8.10.1
  • Changed the after-upgrade page loaded to the release notes instead of the home page.
    (and hoping people actually do take a moment to read them, preventing unnecessary support requests)
  • Fixed navigator.geolocation - should never be null, to properly adhere to the specification (Travis)
  • Moved paintlock event delay to greprefs, and adjusted it for 2015's heavier sites
  • Fixed the about dialog scripting for pre-release builds (includes build date now as-intended and no longer errors the script)
  • Reorganized how pushed floats are handled in layout flow
  • Implemented a change to run the updater from the install directory instead of copying it.
  • Fixed transparency of the Pale Moon document icon for 256x256
  • Updated padlock code:
  • - Added mixed-mode shading, and reorganized shading pref values more logically
    (0=off, 1=secure only, 2=secure+mixed, 3=all)
  • - Cleaned up CSS
  • - Cleaned up padlock logic a little
  • Hard-coded internal UA sniffing values for the extension legacy of devtools
  • Updated NSPR to 4.10.8
  • Updated the NSS security lib to 3.19-RTM + re-worked Pale Moon changes
  • Bumped the built-in site-specific UA compat mode overrides to v38
  • Fixed a compressed-cache crash due to losing our cache entry while finishing up compression.
  • Updated and patched libcubeb, the main media sound library, to fix a number of audio issues (e.g. when switching output device) and audio-related crashes
  • Added the option to load modules into a named scope (see issue #88)
  • Removed quick access keys for buttons on the updater window (since it may pop up unannounced when people are typing, causing them to make unintended choices)
  • Updated jemalloc and mozjemalloc memory allocator libraries to improve performance
  • Removed implicit access to a whole range of internally-used interfaces and classes that page content has no business calling anyway
  • Added a preference for always preferring a certain dictionary language.
  • To use this, create a new preference spellchecker.dictionary.override (string) and set it to your language code.
More information about changes in this version that would be important for extension developers and web programmers can be found here.

Security fixes:
  • Fixes for miscellaneous memory safety hazards (relevant and applicable fixes from CVE-2015-2708 and CVE-2015-2709)
  • DiD (defense-in-depth) fix to prevent potential overflows in CSS restyling
  • Fix for updater hijacking (CVE-2015-2720)
  • Fix to prevent potential disclosure of sensitive information in Android logs (CVE-2015-2714)
  • Fix for a buffer overflow in the XML parser (CVE-2015-2716)
  • Fix for a potentially exploitable crash in DNS handling

Administrator
Administrator

Post Napisano: 28 Jul 2015, 17:41

Palemoon 25.6.0

Stigla je nova verzija Palemoona. Lista izmena je navedena na dnu poruke.

Preuzimanje x86_64
palemoon-25.6.0-x86_64-1bocke.txz
(24.09 MiB) Downloaded 564 times
Preuzimanje i686
palemoon-25.6.0-i686-1bocke.txz
(24.51 MiB) Downloaded 531 times
Izgradnja
Promenjen je server za preuzimanje. Više nije u pitanju sourceforge. Možda zbog prošlomesečnog skandala sa ubacivanjem reklama u GIMP za Windows.
izgradnja.tar.gz
(1.54 KiB) Downloaded 512 times
Lista izmena
This release addresses some security issues and a range of usability improvements to the browser.

Fixes/changes:
  • Canvas anti-fingerprinting option: Pale Moon now includes the option to make canvas fingerprinting much more difficult. By setting the about:config preference canvas.poisondata to true, any data read back from canvas surfaces will be "poisoned" with humanly-imperceptible data changes. By default this is off, because it has a large performance impact on the routines reading this data.
  • Added a feature to allow icon fonts to be used even when users disallow the use of document-specified fonts. This should retain full navigation for icon-font heavy websites (no more dreaded "boxes" with hex codes) when custom text fonts are disabled.
  • Added a feature to prevent screen savers from kicking in when playing full-screen HTML5 video. This is currently not yet operational on Linux because of stability issues we've run into on that OS, but Windows should properly benefit from this change.
  • The "autocomplete=off" parameter for signon forms is now completely ignored by default, to keep the user in control of their browser's behavior and allowing credentials to be saved if wished. If you prefer the previous behavior, allowing a website to determine whether autocomplete should be allowed or not, then change the about:config preference signon.ignoreAutocomplete to false.
  • Reinstated the packaging of pre-compiled scripts in the browser. Hopefully this will fix the reports by some users who found that initial start-up after installation/upgrade of the browser was unacceptably slow. Unfortunately this means a slightly larger download/install size as a trade-off.
  • Added the option to use Chrome://../skin/ overrides, in effect allowing the use of "Icon themes"; toolbar icon replacements to customize your browser icons without the need for any CSS or full-blown theming.
  • Added a count for the number of matches in the find bar. it will now list the total number of matches found, and which match is the currently highlighted one.
  • Fixed the issue where highlighted words after finding and highlighting them all in a page would remain highlighted when closing the find bar.
  • Added support for CSP 'nonce' keywords (CSP 1.1/2.0). Please note that this is still experimental and may not work 100% as-expected. Please report any bugs you may find.
  • Aligned CSP more with the spec in terms of reporting and case-sensitivity of matches, and made it more app-friendly.
  • Added -moz-os-version selectors for @media CSS queries to simplify theming on different operating systems (esp. Windows).
  • Updated and improved several languages for the Status Bar code, and added Slovenian.
  • Fixed an issue in the internal updater window not showing proper language strings.
  • Fixed an issue where the unexpected use of "backface-visibility" on non-3D transformed elements (like the body) would break positioned elements on web pages.
  • Fixed text positioning in the combobox display area when a non-default height is set for the combobox.
  • Fixed a crash caused by bad Opus audio encoding in media files.
  • Fixed a crash when trying to measure memory in about:memory while playing video.
  • Fixed a rare crash in sLayersAccelerationPrefsInitialized
  • Fixed miscellaneous other crashes.
  • Fixed a DNS prefetching issue for the people using this feature.
  • Fixed an issue with single-word searches from the address bar when a proxy is in use.
  • Fixed a number of build issues on Linux when using system libs.
  • Added support for link-time optimization on newer Linux compilers.
  • Removed more telemetry code (ongoing project!).
Security fixes:
  • Fixed a memory safety bug due to a bad test in nsZipArchive.cpp (CVE-2015-2735).
  • Fixed a memory safety bug in nsZipArchive::BuildFileList (CVE-2015-2736).
  • Fixed a memory safety bug caused by an overflow in nsXMLHttpRequest::AppendToResponseText (CVE-2015-2740).
  • Fixed a Use After Free in CanonicalizeXPCOMParticipant (CVE-2015-2722).
  • Fixed off-main-thread nsIPrincipal use of various consumers in the tree (only grab the principal when needed).
  • Fixed an issue where an IPDL message was sent off the main thread.
  • Fixed a potentially exploitable TCPSocket

Administrator
Administrator

Post Napisano: 18 Aug 2015, 15:34

Za one koji su primetili da im Palemoon HTML5 video snimke prikazuje u niskoj rezoluciji: to je zbog toga što Palemoon ne implementira kontraverzni MSE. Mislim da je u pitanju proširenje HTML5 standarda koje omogućava DRM zaključavanje video snimaka i korišćenje vlasničkih kodeka. Zanimljivo je da je Netflix jedna od kompanija koja stoji iza MSE. Ali razlog zašto nije uključen u Palemoon možda nema u veze s time. Bar ne u potpunosti. Čini mi se da su glavni razlozi nestabilnost MSE implementacije u Firefoxu i to što autor smatra da web browser ne treba da bude i media plejer. Više o tome ovde i ovde.

Za pregled HD snimaka, moraćete ili da koristite Flash plejer ili da koriste Firefox/Chrome.

Inače, autor Palemoona je forkovao Firefoksov Gecko endžin i nove verzije Palemoona će se razvijati nezavisno od njega. To može biti i dobro i loše. Živi bili pa videli. Palemoon je fin browser, ali nisam siguran da li je mali tim u mogućnosti da se izbori sa kompleksnošću Mozilline platforme. :)